FMTC Data Entry SA
FMTC’s Data Entry (DE) team members are responsible for the entry of deals and merchants, as well as deal and merchant metadata, into the FMTC systems in a timely and accurate manner.
We want to be an indispensable team – indispensable to one another, and an indispensable part of our clients’ businesses.
We care about our clients, and want them to know that we’re here when they need us. We care about the work that we do and the impact that we have on our team members, our industry and the parts of the world that we touch.
We think focus is important. We focus on providing high quality data and our clients focus on their businesses. We each focus on our own responsibilities and trust that the others on our team are just as focused on their responsibilities.
We believe in embracing innovation – and not just innovation for innovation’s sake – the kind of innovation that elegantly fits into place. We welcome advancements in technology and concepts. We approach our lives, our clients and our work with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Process deals in queues
- Attend regular weekly meetings
- DE Call
- As needed
- Participate in Slack chats
- Log time using company standard tools (currently Hubstaff)
- General data troubleshooting
- English language proficiency required
- Ensure accurate data entry
- Work regular scheduled hours and as needed throughout holidays and other events that generate deals (ie, Back to School...)
- Contribute ideas and relay customer feedback to enhance and grow product offering
Independent Contractor, 20 hours per week- Remote position