Senior Product/Technology Team Lead
FMTC is the leading coupon and link aggregator in the affiliate marketing space. Our systems consist of machine processing, human data entry, and ongoing business development.
We are looking for a competitive, self-starting, problem-solving, go-to, hands-on leader for our small development team, who will be responsible for turning business ideas into software products utilized by customers and internal teams.
- Assess current technical capabilities of company and plan business-based solutions for better, faster options.
- Provide management, leadership, and mentorship to technical staff and interface with non-technical staff.
- Oversee technical projects/documentation, team/vendors, and budgets, including code reviews.
- Maintain and support of all company information systems, including overall solution up-time, throughput, scaling, backup, and disaster recovery.
- Multiple years proven success in technical leadership, including remote staff.
- Ability to successfully translate business requirements into technical specifications or use cases designed to communicate to the business what will be developed and to the technical team the details of what needs to be built
- Ability to create annual and quarterly strategic systems plans and roadmaps and to break down the same into development sprints
- Ability to create and explain complex information systems with multiple points of human interaction
- Experience implementing formal technology testing/QA processes
- Experience utilizing and/or leading technology teams using the following technologies:
- LAMP Architecture
- Amazon Hosting (AWS & EC2 & S3)
- Aptitude and capability of working from home
- Knowledge of the affiliate space a plus
- Salary with negotiable bonus
- Flex time vacation
- Benefits including health care and 401(k)
- Work from home